I started to work on Google Plus for the past weeks. So, I wanted to share my knowledge about Google+ in this article. I found that Google Plus did not support the feature of importing contacts from Facebook. Currently, Google Plus supports importing contacts only from Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail accounts. I know that most of the readers want to add their Facebook contacts on Google Plus. To do this, you need to have a Yahoo ID.
Steps to import Facebook contacts in Google Plus:
1. Login to your Yahoo mail account. In case you don’t have one, you can create a new yahoo account for yourself.
2. Once you login to your Yahoo account, click on the contacts tab. Now click on the import contacts option. Just refer to the following screen shot to better understand about the same.
3. Choose Facebook option to start the process of importing contacts in Yahoo.
4. Now you will be asked if you want to share the contacts with Yahoo. Click Okay to confirm.
5. Yahoo! will show a message, similar to the one below, with the number of contacts imported from Facebook account.
6. So, all your Facebook contacts have been imported to Yahoo. Now you need to import these contacts to Google plus. Simple! Isn’t it? Wondering how to import yahoo contacts to Google Plus? Then proceed with the article below.
Import Yahoo contacts in Google Plus:
1. Login to your Google Plus Account and Click on Circles tab, then select “Find and Invite” option.
2. Now, click on the Yahoo icon to import your friends from Yahoo. Refer to the screen shot below.
3. Once you click on the Yahoo icon, Google Plus will open a new window and prompt you to login to your Yahoo account. Select the agree button so that Google Plus will start importing contacts from Yahoo.
After the import process is complete, you will be able to see all your Facebook contacts in Google Plus. Invite those friends who are not in Google+ to join Google plus with the invite option. You can simply drag and drop them on your Google Plus circles too. Don’t forget to share your opinions via comments below:)